6.25.2007

Oh - tagged!

This is my first official tag, from Debbi (thank you!) and so I'll tell you eight things you might not know about me.

1. I'm seriously feeling myself drawn to Buddhism.

2. I see fairies.

3. I hardly have any friends. I don't know why. I just don't. I wish I had them tho, and am extremely thankful for the ones I do have. Quality over quantity, I keep telling myself.

4. I had a raccoon named Ike, a possum named Red and an appaloosa named Buffy as my childhood companions.

5. As much as I whinge about America, deep down I wish I was living there.

6. I am a very creative person - I will obsess over a painting, completing it in my mind before beginning it on canvas...I make jewelry too.

7. My hubs was love at first site - for both of us - and I gave up everything I had and had built to come to flippin' Germany to be with him. Happily ever after, all right?

8. I secretly long to be a masseuse and Shiatsu therapist, and am taking steps for the Shiatsu bit now. Happy happy!

I dunno anybody to tag, 'cause I doubt that anybody even reads anymore,but oh well! If you read this, tag!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

Those are great answers.

Anonymous said...

We wish you were living here too. I'd love to meet you in person!

A raccoon and a possum? How sweet is that? See, even back then I would have been thinking about germs and rabies. I was born old. But I did have a hamster once...which my brother decided to swing by the tail, which promptly detached from hamster Cory's little body, sending him crashing into the wall. No more hamster. Man, I'm in a dark place all of a sudden...lol

I don't have many friends either, but I'm fine with that. I have a few great ones. I find so few that aren't about the drama that when I find one that isn't I hold on for dear life.