7.31.2007

5 y-e-a-r-s

Hey!

Okay, I've been bad. But it's for a good reason.

Tomorrow, as of 12 am, I will have been in this country for 5 years. F-I-V-E. That's a long time. I went from a very naive, southern girl that ate only meat and potatoes and knew spanish to a girl that lives easily inside another culture, speaking German (which I never ever thought I would do) reading it, having a husband, some sphynx cats, and finding my way to buddhism.

That's right. I had to tell you.

It's been going on awhile, but the Reiki 1 and 2 attunements really speeded it up. It seems that it is really working for me at this point in my life, and the personal intervention from a certain god is also helping to pushthings along.

So I'm going to open a new blog. I'd love your comments about names, if you have any.

Hopefully it'll be up this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how bout BuddhaBlog? hehe BuddhaBlog! i like it! u prolly want something a lil more broad tho huh...hmmm BuddhaBlog! thats all i can come up with