7.21.2007

Welcome Back

Hi, dear readers!

Many new things happening here -

First off, I've finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. And no, I won't be saying a word about any of the plot other than wow. What an excellent end to the book. I'm ready for everyone to finish so that we can all discuss it.

What an excellent book.

I'll be much more regular now - I've GOT A NEW JOB.

That's right. The old one was a total soul killer. The attitude and the everything just got me in the end. I've accepted a nice harmless Technical Writer position in Düsseldorf, which is an hour away. Part-y time. There is a good chance I will be home every day at 6.30. What extravagance.

Another excellent thing - the Dalai Lama is coming to Germany (Münster, about 30 minutes from where I live) in September. And I got a ticket! I'm very excited.

I'll write more tomorrow, just wanted to fill you in. I want to go read through the Harry Potter again.

4 comments:

AutumnZ said...

As I type this I am putting the CDs of the book into my computer so that I can then put them in my iPod. So that I can then have the book on my person at all times. :-)

Debbi said...

You finished the book already? wow.

Anonymous said...

It was well-loved by both my hubby and myself, despite some nitpicking about how certain events unfolded and "promised" occurenced not occuring. I am reading it to my 7-year-old now and we just finished chapter 3. The plan is to read 1 or 2 chapters almost every night.

Mama Kelly

Mutableblue said...

Congrats on the new job! I just finished the book this morning and it was great, sad but a nice wrap up at the end.

Hope you are doing well, I'll be shutting down my blogs except the one over at Covenspace.