12.27.2006

Making your own reality

Ah, holiday. Doncha love it?

We've decided that I move to DH in March. This is considerably earlier than we planned. My little witch's heart is thumping madly.

I've been working up to a total freelance status since a year ago. I started out in Jan 2006 contacting, got my first big job in May, quit the old job to go parttime in October, and now, in March, will quit the parttime job and go freelance.

I'm terrified. ;)

I think I'm doing okay...I'm calling, and emailing, and making as many contacts as I can. I have a plan for 2007, I've got goals, and I'm looking into how I can integrate my witchyness in.

I've empowered a nice power candle with a rune, surrounded it with stones that bring luck and money, and have used my "intent" to get ready.

I realize it's all about intention, and will, in anything you do, and that you yourself make your own reality.

I also realize right now I'm rambling, but it's just 'cause I'm terrified. I want it to work so badly, and Leipzig isn't the sort of place that needs a lot of English speaker/writers, if I flub up.

Such a big step! We just decided yesterday, and I've been all a-flutter since.

Be still, my heart.

(What have I gotten myself into? PANIC!!)

2 comments:

Mutableblue said...

how exciting!! Best of luck!

AutumnZ said...

Congratulations on your new adventure!