12.20.2006

My chart

Inspired by **, I went to Cafe Astrology.com and did my natal chart. Must say, I've never done that before. Generally, TW tend to frown upon chakras, astrology, etc., but hey, I'm a little eclectic.

It's bizarre... Here is my dealy:

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0
SunTaurus29.33 AscendantScorpio 2.31
MoonTaurus17.50 IISagittarius 1.12
MercuryGemini17.06 IIICapricorn 3.10
VenusAries18.09 IVAquarius 7.12
MarsCancer18.24 VPisces 9.59
JupiterPisces14.26 VIAries 8.38
SaturnCancer 3.15 VIITaurus 2.31
UranusLibra24.22 R VIIIGemini 1.12
NeptuneSagittarius 8.29 R IXCancer 3.10
PlutoLibra 4.14 R MidheavenLeo 7.12
LilithAquarius 1.00 XIVirgo 9.59
Asc nodeSagittarius19.27 XIILibra 8.38

Evidently I'm a Scorpio rising, which sounds quite deadly. Although some interesting aspects did jump out and hit me on the kopf, so to say:

You either love or hate Scorpio rising people— they are rarely people who go through life unnoticed. In fact, some of them are confused when faced with the fact that they get such strong reactions from others.

*** I must say, growing up as I did, people were not a part of my daily interactions. (I grew up on a farm with extremely distant and disapproving parent figures). So I now (that I'm back in the human fold, so to say) sometimes find humans absolutely baffling. I just don't get them. Compound the fact that I'm relearning human interaction in Germany (land of the nutters) and you see why I'm always stumbling in this regard.

They seem to look right through people, seeing through superficiality. Scorpio rising people, in their dealings with others, look for answers by reading between the lines.

*** For a long time, I looked the other way with any human I encountered. Meeting the DH (Darling Husband) forced me to open myself out to the world again, and I have learned to trust my instincts now to determine whether I want to deal with a person or not. It's pretty instantaneous, but I'm still learning how to do it.

Scorpio rising people value their privacy so much, it can border on paranoia.

*** This is perhaps the most truthful and "me" of all the statements under this house...I am an intensely private person, bordering on painfully private, you might say.

So why the blog? LOL Well I don't know you, you don't know me, and this is just a lurvely way to get things out in the open!

2 comments:

Mutableblue said...

ahh, the *dreaded* Scorpio influence. I think Scorps (of any influence in their chart) are some of the most realest people once you get past the wall. (or maybe it's just my strong Scop influences that helps me out understanding them)

Check out Astro.com too for more chart goodies too.

Genhywfar said...

Well, I sure hope so. LOL I have never really done a natal chart, and I'm fascinated at all the peculiarities.

Have you ever done anything like that? It's totally uncanny, honestly