3.17.2007

And (baby) makes four...

No, not a human baby. I'm trying to make up for the entire week of nothing with a few posts, to fill you in on where I'm at and what I'm doing.

Here is one part of what I have been doing. Meet our new boy. Right now, his name is Mischief. I'm calling him Ziggy in my head, but I'm sure he'll have a new name when he comes to us.

As I'm preparing to move to Cologne, I've been looking at (simultaneously) new rooms and new cats. ;) The Cat needs a friend, as the parents will no longer be there during the day to come up and talk to him, and besides, I just don't want him to be sad. We had always planned to have two, so they could keep each other company.

Ziggy comes from England, from a friend of mine there, and as she had his brother too, and I was looking for an older boy (the Cat is a total hard-partier, he'd annhialate a kitten) she offered him.

He has a blocked tear duct, which will mean some watching, but hey, he's a total love bug AND, most importantly, the hubs likes him alot.

So I guess he's ours.

Once we get moved in and settled, he'll fly in, hubs'll take a week off, and we'll all get down to bonding.

Good times, good times.

No comments: