3.28.2007

Pity party? You betcha

Darnit all, I'm frustrated.

This morning a crow called out to me. How do I know me? He was sitting directly across from my bus stop staring straight at me.

What do I think he was saying?

"What are you doing, celtic female? You are wasting your life and your health through commuting! Find a room already - you need to get back to your religion!"

So true.

I've tried the train-thinking on it, writing on it, but it seems like I'm sinking into a tired, commuting slug. I'm getting fat, I don't see the cat and I am sitting on a train for five hours a day.

I've got to find a room. I'm looking, it is just not easy.

I miss searching inside myself for answers. I've had the same subject that I want to write about for days now but I can't get past the beginning without falling asleep.

On top of that, I think I'm getting sick. AND I have PMS. GRRR:

I'm waiting to hear back from a realtor about this one room. Honestly, if there are no holes in it, odd things or whatnot, I'm totally going to take it.

I am so over this and so FRUSTRATED.

2 comments:

AutumnZ said...

Hugs and Happy feelings are being sent your way. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

I cannot imagine a commute that long! Good luck finding a room. Hope you find a very comfy one.