3.17.2007

Leedle Survey!

Hello!

A short disclaimer: this has absolutely nothing to do with witchery, etc. This is purely a survey I want to know for myself. I also will say: it's a personal thing, and if you feel up to giving your opinion, I'd love to hear it.

There is a little dispute going on at the Genhywfar household(s). Namely this:

The hubs thinks that, as sex is fun, it should be shared. Meaning: If the opportunity comes up for random hookups then, the man should go for it. He quoted me that men think on average about sex every 45 seconds. I'd concur with that.

I think that sex is special and should not be handed around like candy to everyone willing to have a bite of you. I think that most females (if not all!) think of sex as a special bond with a man, and if they have sex one time with him, the bond is already being formed. That, as a female, the female goes for the relationship. And as such, if the man sleeps around, sooner or later he's going to have a Fatal Attraction on his hands.

This is about a friend of mine...she lives in Czech, is very devoted to her husband but found out that he has been sleeping around on her. Always with different women (ONE OF WHICH CALLED, which is how she found out) and only one time. But at least 4 times. She feels betrayed and hurt, which I can completely understand, and now her husband has a stalker.

Pretty picture? Nope. Hence the (above) discussion.

I'd really like to know what you think about this subject. In the hubs' camp? Or in mine? He firmly believes that there are women out there that are just promiscuous...and I think he's been reading too many fairy tales.

Your thoughts?

1 comment:

Labradoryte said...

there are definitely women out there who are just as promiscuous...I think male and female have the same ability for infidelity.