2.08.2007

D-day...on Tuesday...

I have the official word. Tuesday it is. I'm just ready for it to be over. ;) At least I'll know either way.

The Cat gets his cajones off tomorrow, and I'm plenty worried about that. We had a nightmare with the boy-dog, he had all sorts of complications. I hope it goes well. Because of Sphynx delicateness, we're using human anesthesia and not ketamine, so I feel better about that.

I might not post until next Tuesday, as I'll be Cat-hovering the entire weekend. I'll try, though. Otherwise, on Tuesday, raise a power salute my way, and I'll let you know what ends up happening.

Man I want it.

2 comments:

AutumnZ said...

I'm wondering about your kitty. Drop a quick note if you can to let us know he's okay.

Genhywfar said...

Hey AZ, thanks for your thoughts...I just put it up. He was amazing. It didn't even phase him. I am amazed at their strength.