2.03.2007

Imbolc -

So, how was yours?

I was stuck in a train for 3 hours. I got home (with the hubs) and we cuddled the Cat, who was quite happy with all the attention.

I lit a candle, and we watched the Simpsons. (Little random but still nice).

The Cat and I said a prayer for the gods of field and forest to wake up (although they haven't really been too deeply asleep this year, I think) and set bird food out on the windowsill. I left Eli some peanut m&ms, and then we all got in bed and snuggled together. (minus the house fairy of course, although I think he was in the room)

A nice, nice night.

Oh, and congratulations to GRANDMA!!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Haha, I still want to hear about this house fairy.

And my 'grandbabies' are doing fine. All eight little bundles of puppyhood. I just love puppies. There are four black labs and one brown one, and three that are black but turning brown. So very cute.
Two of the cats are terrified of them, the other is fasinated with watching them. She in fact sat and watched them being born. It was cute to watch her watch. Totally amazed at it all.