1.19.2007

Blogging without a cause

Well, today I am officially not worth a sack of sh*t. Be warned! No interesting post about life or magic today, just little me and a life detail.

I have the very real possibility of getting a job. In Berlin. 1.5 hours away from Leipzig. With an agency I really like (I've done freelancing with them), doing a job that was made for me in the upperworld. Who will still let me do my freelancing on the side, to help my creativity.

Who emailed me this morning and advised they would talk with their International Creative Director (whoa!) and get back to me with a salary offer. Who said if I liked said offer, they'd like to invite me to Berlin to meet everyone and have an interview. To start asap.

Who I have not yet heard back from after emailing back that sounded lovely.

I am sick as a cat nervous. I've located a flat. I've got freelance income that will take care of the deposit.

I am obsessing over this job. I thought blogging about it would calm my fears. Riiiiiight. But it does make me feel better. This is what I've been asking you to send me power for, and so far it's working. I've been talking with my guardians (totem-like things, I suppose, that's for another post) and asking them to help.

Let them email back. Let us set up a date for meeting up. Let me get it.

Berlin! Berlin! Berlin!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

Thats wonderful news.
Locate a flat? hubby and cat will go with you, right? or are you going it alone?

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Serenity, The City Witch said...

Lighting candles for you to get the job, hon!