1.18.2007

Tattoo Fury

Last night I sat and watched (at 4.30 am, ack) a show about a tattoo parlor in Miami Beach.

The people didn't appear to be dropping dead of the pain, although they make some seriously odd faces. I can do that!

So, in a fit of tattoo-finding fury, I located the following:
What do you think? I absolutely luuuuuurve spirals....I have spiral everything. Definitely my favourite.

I'm thinking smaller size *right* inbetween and a little above my shoulder blades. Whaddja think?

(Hopefully really great news tomorrow. Please keep fingers crossed!)

2 comments:

AutumnZ said...

Goodness, many posts today. #1 tattoo. I have 3. Yes, it hurts. But worse in some places than others. And when the pain got really bad, I focused and sent it out through my fingertips, being very careful to disburse it, so as not to hurt anyone else.

I love the spiral, and the place you are considering doesn't seem to be a really bad place for pain.

#2 I hope all good things pan out for you with your job

33 Your tarot reading was a bit conflicted, ya think?

#4 A Mighty Wind is another Christopher Guest mockumentary. This one is about folk music. It's hysterical, of course. ;-)

Genhywfar said...

Thanks AZ!
Yes, it's a bit conflicted - I don't know how it will work out, although I think the reading is basically positive. I really want the job but I'm scared, too! LOL

I bought Waiting for guffman, and we're going to watch Best in Show tonight. He is a great director. ;)