1.16.2007

I AM POWERFUL!

Tha's right! I am!

I have my own business and it is WORKING! Tha's right! I do!

I have the iCAT and boy-dog! Tha's right!

I am learning the pathways of my soul! So cool!

I have the BEST husband a girl could have! He supports AND kicks my *ss!

I was abused as a child! I am better today because I acknowledge it!

I live with a House Faery! His name is Eli, and he is awesome!

*****

You must self-empower yourself, because no-one else is going to do it for you!

YOU ROCK!

3 comments:

Debbi said...

You have to tell us about Eli. That sounds amazing.

We've had different ghosts in every house we've lived in. We had a teenage boy for a bunch of years, but he moved out when oldest daughter did. lol.
He is tall and blond, sorta Jonny Lang like. We've always called him Alphonse for some reason.
My oldest daughter used to get so mad at him, she would wake up and see him watching her sleep.
I told her, "he might be dead, but he's still a teenage boy."
When she moved out, we didn't see him anymore. So, I guess he went with her. But she hasn't seen him in years either.

Oh, and he would move and steal things. My spices mainly. lol.

Serenity, The City Witch said...

definitely agree with this post! You GO, girl!

Genhywfar said...

Hey Serenity, you are great! GO right back! ;)

Deb that is so cool about your ghosts...before calming down and trying to find out about them, I was always freaked out. But not now! ;)

The funny thing is that he seems to be quite active at the period between the light fading from the day and coming in the mornings. I promised not to say too much, but he's a dear.