1.16.2007

Giving gives positive Energy!

The Cat has many toys, being a spoiled cat, but doesn't play with half of them. Some were baby-Cat toys, and some were thinking on my part he'd dig them, when he didn't. (His absolute two favourite toys are his cattree - best damn investment I've made - and his little fuzzy mouses that make rattling noises) The rest, as far as he's concerned, can go hang.

So, they're gonna! I've contacted the local tierheim (animal shelter) and they are going to come and pick them all up. It's not just one; I spent probably 200 euros on all those things together (stupid me) and he doesn't dig any of them.

Well, some cats with no forever homes will now, and that makes me feel gooood.

(I'm a talkative person today!)

5 comments:

Debbi said...

Thats awesome!

I have four cats at the moment. Who am I kidding, I'm gonna have four cats forever. lol. I would love to find good homes for at least two of these familiars. I have the mommy cat, Boo, short for Babastis. She has three children who are almost five months old. Sam, Socks and Mouse. Yes, a cat named mouse. They are set of gray and white twins and a black and white kitten. Boo is a familiar, and so are her kittens.

Anyone need one??

Blogger is actually letting you post? mine is being a butt.

Genhywfar said...

Well Debbi, I'd take one - except the hubby is allergic to hairy cats. (oh, and that little "living in other countries problem" LOL) Put some pics up on your blog, I wanna see them!

Somehow the Cat does not affect him - I suspect it's cause a) he has very little hair - he's a Sphynx! and b) he gets a weekly bath.

Debbi said...

My son in law is deathly allergic. But he has two of this cats line. And yep, she has long hair. One of the babies has shorter hair.

The other night, I was in the tub, relaxing, reading a book, and the little timid black and white kitten, actually climbed in the tub and laid on my chest.
This is surprising because she usually doesn't like to be held, and she's never liked water like the others. I was so surprised.

Yeah the county thing might get a little sticky. lol.

Serenity, The City Witch said...

This is the coolest idea ever -- there are gonna be some very happy kitties soon. This was a wonderful thing to do!

Genhywfar said...

Thanks guys...I am really happy I did it. The guy came and picked the stuff up, and he was so happy.

You wouldn't believe the tierheims here...it is an actual homefor the cats, and dogs...they have bunnies, and reptiles, and birds...you name it, they've got it. And nothing is killed,which I really like. It still takes a long time to get adopted, tho.

Oh, and Deb - My Cat likes to do the same thing, but he's a little more familiar with the water. How cute that the little baby got in with you! LOL