1.18.2007

Wriggling with Glee

OOOHHHHAAA!

I am here to officially nominate Autumn Zephyr for ... well, whatever we can give out. I am waiting for perhaps the nicest gift evah - MAC AND CHEESE! OREOS!!! DORITOOOOOOOES! I'm trying to contain my glee but you know I'm failing.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart, the Cat thanks you from the bottom of HIS heart (he's never had Doritoes but he loves tortilla chips) and the dog is not happy.

It's not you, tho - we've discovered he is allergic to something, and he's got little bumps all over his body. We were at the vet today. Bleh. Monday he has to have a liter of blood taken for tests.

Poor thing.

In other news, I'm finishing up a project that could land me a job in Berlin, so if you've got any energy left, please send it my way!!! I'll keep you updated!

(PS positive energy really works!)

3 comments:

AutumnZ said...

Karma is a beautiful thing, isn't it? All I did was buy a few treats and stick them in the mail. But I'm beaming with joy over YOUR joy!

Genhywfar said...

Whatever I can do for you, I'll do it. Want some interesting harp music? It's yours. German chocolate? You name it...

I've already planned out my whole evening LOL.

MMMMM Thanks again!

Debbi said...

Send me your address too hon.

writerchic831@aol.com