1.09.2007

A shout-out and link

An online friend of mine is currently going through some difficulties, and as she is quite a worthy type, I wanted to specifically write this post to her and give her a link she can follow ... it might interest you, too.

Intuition can be a funny thing. In my peregrinations around the web, I often see posts and whatnot that address a specific interest of mine, and intuition lately seems to be a strong interest.

I'd completley blocked any type of it up til last year, but since accepting myself for what I am, I've been trying to concsiously open up to what my body and mind are saying. It actually works, too, which is really nice.

A seer I know of, Erin Pavlina, wrote about intuition on her blog yesterday and I think she has a good point: what seems like a clunker or mistake on your intuitions' part might not be. Here is the post link.

And here is a particular part that stuck out for me:

"This isn’t the first time I’ve followed my intuition and ended up in a pickle that later turned out to be a blessing. Sometimes we can’t always see where the road will go, we just know we need to be on it. Sometimes when it seems you’re lost, you’re actually right where you’re supposed to be. Sometimes when you feel like you’re headed in the wrong direction, a wonderful surprise is waiting for you just around the bend. Consult and trust your intuition. Especially if your mapping skills are similar to mine. ;) "

So chin up, buddy, and know that it'll all work out for the best.

No comments: