1.23.2007

Lalala!

Welp. I've got my appointment!

WOOT!!!

I got an email this morning. I had sent a return email, asking if I'd chased him off. (LOL) I have worked with them before on freelancing projects and we were all on a really great first name basis, so I felt like I could do that without turning him off.

I got an email back: "Naw, I didn't forget you, just getting the budget together for a new copywriter. Why don't we meet up Monday. The team loves you, and that's most important."

I have an INTERVIEW ON MONDAY!!! WHEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****

Short update: I now have another job interview on Thursday in Köln (cologne), which is in the west and far away from Berlin and Leipzig.

I'd laugh, but I'm too busy shaking my head in disbelief...You guys have some POWER candles!

I still like Berlin best, but we'll see. Always nice to have options!!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

THAT IS AWESOME! Congratulations. I was hoping you would get it.