1.07.2007

Oh, a job update

Thank you for thinking of me and my little situation here.

Before I go to bed, I thought I'd post an update of what I'm planning on doing with the job thing.

Here 'tis: I'm going to send my CV to two English jobs in Berlin. I am also going to work on a new, updated three month plan the hubby and I worked out this weekend for my freelancing. We'll give each three months (plus a further three for results) before any serious decisions are made. My soul calls out for the freelancing, but my wallet screams for a job. ;) I'm sure you understand the situation.

I've thrown it out to the gods of the trees and little folk. I've also asked our resident house faery, Eli, for his advice. He is a wise soul, and perhaps he'll have something constructive to add. (I've found out his favourite food so far: colored sugar sprinkles. He totally digs them).

No comments: